Masterminds Catering and Culinary Institute(MCCI) is a place of learning devoted to filling the skills gap in the hospitality and tourism industry.
1. National Vocational Qualification Certificates(NVQC)
2. City & Guilds Diploma and Certificates
3. National Innovation Diploma(NID) (NBTE)
4. Culinary Lifestyle Classes (CLC)
5. National Skills Qualification (NSQ) Level 1,2&3 in Hospitality Service
6. MCCI Professional Diploma Courses.
7. MCCI Professional Certificate Courses.
- NSQ (1 – 3): 3 months course work and 4-6 months fieldwork.
- City & Guilds: 6 months
- National Innovation Diploma; 2 years (Full Time) & 3 Years Part-Time
- Culinary Lifestyle Classes (depends on the theme. Ranges from 2 – 4 days)
- MCCI Cerificate Courses 10 days.
- MCCI Diploma Courses 1 Month – 12 Months.
- National Innovation Diploma (NID): a.SSCE/NECO/GCE/WASC: 5 credit level passes in not more than two sittings. Biology or Agricultural Sciences or Health Sciences and any 4 of the following; English, Economics or Commerce, mathematics or Statistics, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Food & Nutrition or Home management. b. UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination): Biology or Agricultural Sciences or Health Sciences and any 2 of the following; Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English Language.
- National Skills Qualifications (NSQ): a.SSCE/NECO/GCE/WASC: 4 credit level passes in not more than two sittings.
b.MCCI Initial Assessment.
- Diploma in Food Preparation and Culinary Arts, Certificate in Food Safety – (City and Guilds Certification):
a. Minimum 18 years of age.
b.Health test of fitness.
c. A successful interview with MCCI
- Culinary Lifestyle Classes in several cuisines (MCCI certification);
a. Age 12 and above .
b. Passion for Cooking
a. NID (After JAMB)
b. Culinary Art (January – June, June – December)
c. Culinary Lifestyle Classes (Duration based)
d. Seasonal Classes
NSQ Level 1 (Hospitality Service): ₦225,000 for all Module
- NSQ L1 Food Safety : ₦120,000
- NSQ L1 Front Office Operation: ₦150,000
- NSQ L1 Food and Beverage Production: 225,000
- NSQ L1 Housekeeping Operations: ₦150,000
- NSQ L1 Food and Beverage Service: ₦150,000
- NSQ L1 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services: ₦150,000
NSQ level 2 – 3:
- NSQ L2 Food Safety : ₦120,000
- NSQ L2 Front Office Operation: ₦150,000
- NSQ L2 Food and Beverage Production: ₦225,000
- NSQ L2 Housekeeping Operations: ₦150,000
- NSQ L2 Food and Beverage Service: ₦150,000
- NSQ L2 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services: ₦150,000
- ₦225,000 for all modules (Hospitality Service)
- NSQ L2 Baking Patisserie and Confectionary: ₦250,000
National Innovation Diploma: 420,000 per session (payment plan available)
Diploma in Food Preparation and Culinary Arts, Certificate in food safety – (City and Guilds Certification): Price:600,000 (payment plan available)
Lifestyle Classes in several cuisines (MCCI certification);
Yes MCCI has an eat-in restaurant called the Wood-Ash Bistro
(Days and Opening times)
Tuesdays: 12pm – 5pm
Thursdays: 12pm – 5pm
MCCI is Accredited by
- City and Guilds