Culinary services programs prepare graduates for a wide variety of jobs in the food services industry.
Culinary programs ,available at both the associate and bachelor’s degree levels, can provide aspiring professionals with the skills they need to pursue entry-level positions in the food service industry. Aspiring culinary professionals must learn the general workings of a commercial kitchen, with additional attention paid to the specific area in which they wish to be employed
There are many different positions for skilled workers within culinary services, both in hands-on food preparation and management positions. These positions are not limited to traditional, full-service restaurants. Workers are needed at all levels to staff institutional kitchens in hotels or hospitals, fast food restaurants, catering businesses .
We also have Certificate and Diploma Courses on Culinary Services
- Diploma in Food Preparation and Culinary Arts
- Certificate in Food Safety
- Certificate in Food Costing and Catering Services
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Operation
- Diploma in Cuisines
- Diploma in Baking Craft
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Operation
- Masterminds Culinary Lifestyle Classes