NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA (NID) IN HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM STUDIES
Admission is on for Masterminds Catering and Culinary Institute’s National Innovation Diploma (NID) in Hospitality and Tourism Studies. This is a National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) Accredited and Federal Ministry of Education Approved program.
The National Innovation Diploma (NID) in Hospitality and Tourism Studies is designed to produce middle level skilled and competent personnel capable of carrying out supervisory roles in the hospitality and tourism industry.
National Innovation Diploma (NID) in Hospitality and Tourism Studies is a terminal program that is structured to last a minimum of two (2) years with four (4) semesters
With the lockdown and all during the past year, we know how this terribly affected students’ scores and many have been dejected because of their grades. Cry no more as there is still hope.
Have you been jammed by JAMB?
Are you disappointed with your JAMB score and feel as if all hope is lost?
Finished with school and looking forward to furthering your studies?
Are you passionate about the Hospitality and Tourism Industry?
Do you need requisite employable skills to give you an edge in the job market?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, MCCI’S NID is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Young school leavers looking for a pathway to University
- Unemployed or underemployed graduates looking for requisite employable skills
- Employed graduates who desire relevant or additional skills
Courses to be taken include:
- English and Communication Skills
- E-Hospitality and Tourism
- Customer Care Service
- Citizenship Education
- Event Management Project and more
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/WASCE: 5 credit level passes in not more than two (2) sittings. Biology or Agricultural sciences or Health sciences and any 4 of the following: English, Economics or Commerce, Mathematics or Statistics, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Food and Nutrition or Home Management
- UTME: Biology or Agricultural Sciences or Health Sciences and any 2 of the following: Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language
100 and above
Two (2) years with at least three (3) months mandatory supervised industrial attachment
N420,000 with payment plan of 40/40/20 payable in three (3) semesters available
MAKE PAYMENT HERE
To register for the program or want any enquiry answered, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08095559996